Tuesday, December 11, 2012

2012 in Review: DRAW

DRAW

What have been your personal cartooning/comics highlights of 2012?
 
Being invited to contribute to the forth coming issue of Kloaka a Slovak Literature magazine. I'm really excited about this its the first time my colour abstracts have been reprinted. Also this year I've made some of my best comics. Which will appear at some point on my website.


Who are some of the comics creators that you've discovered and enjoyed for the first time in 2012?

Sorry I can't actually think of anyone. I haven't really been following comics actively of late.

What is something non-comics that you have enjoyed in 2012?

Most memorable would be classic Doctor Who, The Addams Family, The Daily Show with Jon Stewart. Lots of 80s films; Hell comes to Frog Town, Street Trash, Gwendoline and too many others to list. Also I've been really enjoying this website: http://www.cavetocanvas.com

Have you implemented any significant changes to your working methods this year?

Not really. I really just been refining my current methods at the moment

What are you looking forward to in 2013?

Making comics.

No comments: